Sunday, April 10, 2016

Love Notes on the Mirror

My wife and I leave each other love notes on the bathroom mirror.

When I take a shower in the morning I use a small hair dryer to evaporate the steam on the mirror so that I can shave. Then, one day I had the idea of writing a little love note for my wife on the mirror before I turn on the hair dryer to clear it before I shave.

Like magic, when my wife takes her shower, my little love note magically appears as the mirror gets coated with moisture.

There are times when I write a little note and leave it on my wife's laptop keyboard. When she goes into her office to write, there's my note. It's another nice little surprise.

It's the Little Things...

It's the little gestures that mean the most to a lady. It only takes a few seconds to write some little note and leave it on my wife's computer. She typically sets it somewhere nearby and glances at it from time to time when she is working. It's a little thing, really, and it only took a brief moment in time, but the pleasure it gives my wife is priceless.

There are many ways to say I love you. Make your spouse a cup of coffee or tea. Pour a glass of wine and toast each other (we do that every evening). Rub your wife's neck or shoulders to give her a brief break at the keyboard. Buy your wife a little bottle of perfume and make a card to say "I Love You" without a special occasion... happy Tuesday!

You don't have to write like Shakespeare. It's the thought that counts. If and when you master the art and craft of romantic writing, your wife will treasure all the little poems and love letters all the more.

You have nothing to lose and greater love than you could ever imagine to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment