Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Genuine Romantic Will Love It

One of the most common fears about writing love poems and love letters is that the recipient might laugh at the author.

Rest assured... Almost without exception, a lady will treasure a sincere love letter or love poem. In fact, it is an inexpensive way to bring more joy to your wife or girl friend than you could ever imagine.

I have known many guys who would laugh about a poem or love letter that a girl sent him; however, that is just because the idea that he might be expected to reciprocate scares the living daylights out of him. Such a man is insecure. Such a man is not the sort that is worthy of a true lady if that attitude cannot be overcome.

The Art of the Love Letter

I was fortunate to have been exposed to great literary works growing up. I developed an appreciation for poetry and fine writing because my parents both appreciated poetry. My father quoted authors of the past and my mother came from a long line of poets and songwriters. I was raised with the thought that the ability to write a love letter or love poem was one of the highest social graces.

To win the heart of a lady is the dream of every knight. 

Like Lancelot and Guinevere, you too can have a timeless romance. Learn the Art and Craft of Romance. It's much easier than you might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment