Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Say I Love You In A Unique Way

I am always looking for new ways to say "I love you." This one was my wife's favorite.

A few years ago I created a really unique birthday card for my wife. My wife and I have always enjoyed making birthday, anniversary, and Valentine's Day cards for each other. It's not because we are cheap. In fact, we have both bought expensive gifts for each other in the past, but, saying "I love you" is a personal thing and I don't want to buy some dime-a-dozen card when I can express my feelings in ways that I know my wife will treasure.

My wife, Mary Rose, is a total sweetheart. She adores me and I love her like crazy. Sorry, Hallmark, but not even you can top a genuine, heartfelt birthday card when one pours his or her love into it.

Being an author, a poet, a songwriter, and an artist I decided that it was time I out did myself. I wanted a truly unique way of saying I love you to my sweet and adorable wifey. What better way than to make a card that tells Mary Rose's life story from birth to the time she finally found the love of a lifetime. THAT was my goal. And THIS is what I can up with:

http://www.tricornpublications.com/bonus/birthday_times.pdf

I hope you enjoy it as much as my wife did.

No comments:

Post a Comment